FAG

 

fag-logo

FAG (Fournitures pour les Arts Graphiques: tr. Supplies for the Graphic Arts) presses were built in Lausanne, Switzerland between 1937 and the 1990s. In the 1960s, FAG was also an importer of Vandercooks into Great Britain and continental Europe. Information about FAG presses is maintained by Dafi Kühne at  http://proofpress.ch.


Vandercookpress.info is not legally affiliated with any owners of the name FAG. 

 

 

Leave a Reply