I have the press basically back together and I’m starting to get things reset so that I can start printing. Some quesitons on how to do a few things:
1. How can I determine the amount of packing needed on the
roller [impression cylinder].
2. inking rollers that are on the oscillating roller group will only ink on the outside edges. The rubber rollers seem to be even diameter. What can I do to diagnose the fix for this?
3. How can I determine if the bed has been cut to allow for a galley tray?
4. Where can I economically get a type high gauge?
5. When rolling the print roller back to the beginning after reaching the end of the travel the roller wants to roll back towards the finished print end. Is this normal?
Everything else seems to to going well.