What are these hinging parts at the end of the bed of the Universal I doing?

3 thoughts on “Universal I [end of bed]”

  1. Thank you Paul, I have worked that out as well. Slowly but steadily I can put an answer to my questions. Is there still somebody around who sells those nylon blades for the wash up system?

  2. These are bumper blocks. They regulate the stop point of the carriage for either a long or short print stroke. They need to be used in conjunction with the repositionable gripper opener cam located on the backside of the press above the trip wedges. With the bumpers turned back toward the feed board

    The postion of the bumper block is latch by the lift arm and pin on the top.

    These are found on Universals and the 15-21 only.

Leave a Comment